This ebook discusses the various ways that knee meniscus injuries are managed ...
This illustrated eBook is a sequel to one on Knee Meniscus Injury.
- Investigation of Meniscus Injuries
- The Locked Knee
- Outpatient Examination
- Early Rehabilitation Considerations
- Deciding on Surgery
- Management of the torn meniscus
- Repairing an Avulsion
- Late consequences of meniscus destruction
- Unloading the joint with braces or an osteotomy
- Engineered meniscal scaffolds, and meniscal transplantation
- Partial and total knee replacement
(via our secure 'SendOwl' service)